1. Does your agency do home studies where we live?
A. Yes, absolutely. We cover the entire state ! You are never charged mileage.
Our social workers live and work locally to serve adoptive parents state wide.
2. How long is the home study process?
A. Our agency completes home studies in 4 weeks but you set the pace.
3. What if other family members live with me/us or I/we live with them?
A. That does not matter nor does it affect your home study at all but all adults living in the household will
need background checks done.
4. What if you are renting and do not own a home?
A. You do not need to own a home in order to adopt a child. Your home/apartment does not need to be a certain
5. If we have other children at home, can the adopted child share a bedroom with them?
A. Yes, absolutely.