Love And Hope is a fully-licensed adoption agency that offers adoption home study services, counseling, resources, and adoption services for birth parents and adoptive families. Licensed private agencies like Love And Hope Adoptions are required to meet state requirements for every state they are licensed in.
Our Florida DCF license and our Pennsylvania DCYF license grant us the ability to provide adoption homestudy services, post visitation services, and much more in both Florida and Pennsylvania.
Love And Hope was founded to make a difference in the lives of children, birthparents, and adoptive families.
Women Facing Unplanned Pregnancies:
1. For women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy Love And Hope Adoptions offers real and current information about the choices available at this time of your life.
2. We provide adoption counseling.
3. Love And Hope Adoptions also provides resources and support programs.
4. At times, Love And Hope can provide financial assistance as you are provided with referrals and opportunities.
Who is a Birthmother?
Birthmothers are women who are the most selfless loving individuals that anyone could ever meet.
They are women sacrificing their genuine love toward their child to provide him or her with a better life.
Birthmothers have bravely chosen to not terminate their pregnancy. They are brave women who chose to place their child in the arms of a loving and forever adoptive family.
Birthmothers are women of great character and strength. They have chosen to face and travel through the storm that may come at them because some may not understand the gift and love that is adoption.
Love And Hope Adoptions specializes in home studies but we provide many other adoption services .
1. Love And Hope Adoptions offers open, semi-open, and closed adoptions.
2. Love And Hope provides complete in-state and out of state programs that include adoption home study services, home study updates, and post-placement services.
3. Love And Hope offers birthparent counseling & referals.
4. Love And Hope Adoptions works with birthparents, attorneys, consultants, and other agencies for birthparent relinquishment needs and preparation.
5. Love And Hope Adoptions can prepares your ICPC documentation for your out of state adoption placements.
6. Love And Hope works with many foster adoption situations to complete adoption placements with adoptive families.
At Love And Hope Adoptions Services, LLC., all policies, procedures, and practices, regarding the provision of adoption services, client referrals, and placements, to birthmothers, birthfathers, and adoptive parents, are or shall be designed to prohibit discrimination of any kind on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, national or ethnic origin (including limited English proficiency), sex, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or age.
Adoption services, client referrals, and placements, are offered to birthmothers, birthfathers, and adoptive parents, with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of prospective birthmothers, birthfathers, and/or adoptive parents, provided that the individual(s) is/are otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties, assignments, and responsibilities, connected with their role and provided that any such accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.