Love And Hope Adoptions is a fully-licensed adoption agency offering boutique adoption services to placing families, adoptive families, and children from all walks of life.
Love And Hope Adoptions does not discriminate on any basis and works with all families who contact us for help with an adoption related service.
Love and Hope is licensed in Florida; license renews annually through DCF and our Pennsylvania license is provided annually through DCYF. The agency works with placing families, adoptive families, and children nationwide.
Each license grants Love And Hope Adoptions the ability to provide full adoption services and these include home study services, adoption matching, adoption placements, adoption education, and adoption resources as well.
Love And Hope Adoptions works with placing and adoptive families nationwide providing positive adoption matches and boutique adoption services for all who request our services.
1. Love And Hope Adoptions offers open semi-open, and closed adoptions.
2. Love And Hope provides complete in-state and out of state programs serving families and children nationwide.
3. Love And Hope Adoptions offers adoption counseling/education and adoption referrals through partner adoption agencies, adoption consultants, and adoption attorneys.
4. Love And Hope Adoptions can prepare your ICPC documentation for your out of state adoption.
5. Love And Hope Adoptions specializes in private adoption placements but also works with foster children who are available for adoption.
At Love And Hope Adoptions Services, LLC., all policies, procedures, and practices, regarding the provision of adoption services, client referrals, adoption placements, to birth parents, placing parents, legal parents, and adoptive parents are or shall be designed to prohibit discrimination of any kind on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, national or ethnic origin (including limited English proficiency), sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or age.
Adoption services, client referrals, and adoption placements, are offered to all individual with no discrimination of any kind. Love and Hope Adoptions does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, national or ethnic origin (including limited English proficiency), sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or age.
Reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of prospective birthmothers, birthfathers, and/or adoptive parents, provided that the individual(s) is/are otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties, assignments, and responsibilities, connected with their role and provided that any such accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.